- Design and project management
- Office fit out services
- Office fit out products
Office design and project management
With interior design as our operating basis, we will provide you with office design and project management services with the expertise gained from 25 years of experience.
We complement this with an understanding of current design and environmental trends, culture and office aesthetics, and a commitment to involving you in all parts of our six-stage process.
1. Brief development
We will begin the design process by developing a brief. This information confirms your project’s objectives in consultation with you and your stakeholders.
2. Test planning and space analysis
Preliminary calculations of the required area needed are made to compare against given floor plates. This stage will help you quickly identify if a prospective tenancy is suitable to your needs.
3. Base concept
Sketch plans are produced to establish a base floor layout as the foundation for your build.
Fundamentals, such as planning for your office’s work flow and meeting statutory requirements such as disability access, are also addressed. If needed, 3D visualisation of the concept is provided to convey full design vision.
4. Design development
Factors such as budget restraints, supplier and contractor requirements, programs and statutory parameters are considered.
CAD drawings for your office fit out are then developed. These include the full suite of specifications for various principals such as:
- Partitioning drawings
- Services drawings (i.e. electrical, fire, hydraulics and mechanical)
- Furniture and joinery drawings
- Graphic design elements
- General specifications
6. Project Management
Once approvals (i.e. statutory and landlord approval) are in place, your project enters the build stage, with contractors on site! During this stage, we will:
- Visit your site at key milestones to ensure that the build is done in line with your vision, our design objectives, and required standards
- Ensure the project is kept on track so that timelines are met
- Monitor the site for safety
- Produce status update reports so that you are kept informed throughout the build.
- Monitor and advise you promptly of any change requests or scope variations
- Conduct an inspection before handover to identify any defects. Once satisfied that the design intent has been met to our standard, we will conduct a final handover inspection with you.
- Deliver ‘as built’ drawings along with certificate of final inspection to you and other relevant stakeholders.
We encourage you to contact us three to four months before a relocation or refurbishment so we can begin preparing your new workspace. However if a situation of an urgent nature presents itself, we can draw on resources and potentially accelerate the process. We will be open and realistic and will only commit to your project if we are confident of delivering within the tight time frame.